Subject: ACTION REQUIRED - Iowa Repeater Council annual coordination online renewal
From: "Frequency Coordinator" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 17:59:31 -0600

Thanks to the ongoing work of Jason Skretta KC0EDE, the Iowa Repeater
Council (IARC) is again processing annual frequency coordination renewals
electronically for 2023. IARC requires an annual review of each
coordination, including a certification by the Holder of Coordination that
the frequency remains in use and the coordination should be continued for
another year.  

You are receiving this email as Holder of Coordination with IARC for one or
more amateur frequencies within Iowa, and action is required in order to
complete the renewal of your coordination.

Renewal for your coordination(s) may be completed on the IARC website by
copy/pasting the following unique URL into the address bar of your web
browser:

https://iowarepeater.org/renewinfo.php?k=AOn6o7WV3c2hnIokb1xNnF5FtH6CeoAIUEs
564fpPOfkocRH

Once you are finished with certification of all renewals associated with
your record, you will be presented with an option to view a printable
version of the data you have submitted. You can use the print function
within your web browser should you wish to retain a copy of your renewal
information. This feature was added per request of the IARC membership.

Should you have any difficulty with the online renewal process, please reply
via email to [email-masked]

Finally, annual dues for membership in IARC are just $5 and may be paid or
renewed online here: https://iowarepeater.org/pay-dues/ 

Dues may also be paid by check mailed to (please include your callsign on
the check memo line):

Iowa Repeater Council

Paul Cowley W0YR

4011 Westlawn Dr

Ames IA  50010

 

Thanks for your assistance with the renewal of your coordination(s),

 

Paul 

W0YR