Subject: REMINDER - ACTION REQUIRED - Iowa Repeater Council annual coordination online renewal
From: "Frequency Coordinator" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 19:52:23 -0500

Good afternoon!

Following member feedback over the last several years, IARC is attempting to
complete as many annual coordination renewals as possible using our online
renewal process. You should have initially received an email approximately
two weeks ago with a link to your unique renewal page. Our records show that
as of 1700 yesterday (3/27/2022), that online renewal has NOT yet been
completed and submitted. IARC requires an annual review of each
coordination, including a certification by the Holder of Coordination that
the frequency remains in use and the coordination should be continued for
another year.  

You are receiving this email as Holder of Coordination with IARC for one or
more amateur frequencies within Iowa, and action is required in order to
complete the renewal of your coordination.  Will you take a few minutes to
help us out by completing the renewal online? The unique link below will
only remain open through April 3 2022, after which any remaining outstanding
renewals will be printed and mailed via USPS.

Renewal for your coordination(s) may be completed on the IARC website by
copy/pasting the following unique URL into the address bar of your web
browser:

https://iowarepeater.org/renewinfo.php?k=0afjrKuV9tF8vSbII6nJj1FvXDJoZQl0QNq
ztTsKZR2Hc5QIgtuszdZdYlk7

 

Note that if you hold multiple frequency coordinations with IARC, the same
link will allow you to complete ALL of the renewals (just click through each
until all records are validated and submitted).

Should you have any difficulty with the online renewal process, please reply
via email to [email-masked]

Finally, annual dues for membership in IARC are just $5 and may be paid or
renewed online here: https://iowarepeater.org/pay-dues/ 

Dues may also be paid by check mailed to (please include your callsign on
the check memo line):

Iowa Repeater Council

Paul Cowley W0YR

4011 Westlawn Dr

Ames IA  50010

 

Thanks for your assistance with the timely renewal of your coordination(s),

 

Paul 

W0YR